Ability to 'migrate' an automated CTA into your Success Plan

Related products: None

We have some CTA's that fire to provide insight to our customers. These CTA's, once discussed with the customer, can easily become a part of our overall Success Plan. It would be great if there was a 'migrate' feature that would allow you to move the CTA to a Success Plan resulting in the CTA type now being an objective within the Success Plan. 
Hi Samantha,

Thanks for the interesting idea. Can these CTAs be a part of success plan template or are these triggered based on very different criteria?
These would be CTA's that fire due to a trigger and would be more of a single event that would then be an addition to a Success Plan. Our CSM's use Success Plans for strategic objectives outside of life-cycle events and such so they are very unique to our customers. It recently came up that some of our CTA's that trigger (such as usage) could easily become a large objective for our customers that we would want to roll into the Success Plan. 
Likewise! This affects us too. Having some type of Success plan category as a field in the CTA which is editable by the CSM would be very helpful. Thanks
I would like something similar, I have existing manual CTAs I have created as well as automated CTAs generated for my customers and have now started utililzing Success plans, I would like the ability to move these CTAs outside of my success plan, in my success plan as objectives.
We have a use case for this. We are sending a survey to one segment of clients asking for their #1 objective for the coming year. I can build it so that the item they select in the survey would correlate to automatically opening a CTA with a linked Playbook. Being able to migrate that Playbook to a Success Plan would be essential for us, since we want to share progress toward achieving that goal with the client via the sharing options Success Plans give us.

Ideally, the CTA would automatically open the Success Plan template, but that's another story :)