Question

Report on trending scores by week in Scorecards 2.0

• 8 November 2017
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
We're looking to generate a report that shows # of accounts/total ARR $ in each score label of scorecards 2.0 (I believe you could do this through 1.0).

As shown above there is a snapshot of each week's score so it should exist somewhere. My goal is to show a summary by current week vs. 4 weeks ago (ideally we're trying to show a month over month view). 

In the reports section, I cannot seem to find the correct 'week' field to use in the by section. Here is what my report criteria should basically look like....

Show: count of accounts or sum of ARR $

By: [i]Week Label[i][i] (missing), Score bucket

8 replies

Hi Jake,

Can you try the following in the report builder and let me know if it works?

- Source Object: 'Account Scorecard History' 

- Show me field: Count of accounts / Sum of ARR

- By Fields: 'Snapshot Date' & 'Overall Score'

- Filter: 'Scorecard Name = <Name of the scorecard>' (if you want to show the trend based on the score buckets & not on the score value)

Regards,

Userlevel 4
Badge
Awesome - so it is in a separate MDA object rather than the fact objects. This gets me closer to where I need.

A couple follow up questions:

1) The score label colors do not cross over into this object - I'm getting a random assortment of colors. Has the enhancement been made to modify report chart colors? Any other workaround?

2) The scorecard name field is a long string of code rather than the actual scorecard names. It won't be difficult to derive which is which, but wondering if there's a way to change the load settings so that the actual scorecard name populates? Gainsight connect?

Hi Jake,

Did you try choosing the scorecard name in the filter section of the report? When you choose "Scorecard Name" in the filter section it automatically displays the scorecard name (like in the image below).

Let me know if that works for you?

Userlevel 4
Badge
Got it!
Userlevel 4
Badge
Aditya - I realized I have been pulling in "current score" which pulls in the same score for all dates. I don't show "overall score" in this object.. is it a field that needs to be customized in the MDA or is it user error?

Hi Jake,

Can you using the field Overall Score (Account) and let me know if that works

Userlevel 4
Badge
This does not exist per my screenshot. I will log a support ticket if needed. 

Hi Jake,

This is a standard field that should be present in the Account Scorecard History. I think you should log a support ticket if that field is not present