US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 9/5/19, 11 a.m. PST - Pre-session Thread

• 3 September 2019
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hello everyone! This thread is for our Thursday Admin Office Hours session, which will be held this coming Thursday, Sept. 5, 2019 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET. (We will not be having a Tuesday session this week due to the short week.)

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you Thursday!

Conference Details (GoTo Meeting):

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 493-151-677

7 replies

Badge +2
Hi there! I'm looking for help on a few report types - mostly having issues getting the right fields available.

Userlevel 1
I am trying to filter an embedded report inside of a JO outreach. I want to filter based on a 'contract number' field, but it appears that only 'ID' data types are being pulled in as filterable fields.

Is there any way I can enable non 'ID' field to be filtered in an embedded report? I have tried writing a string value to a GSID field but that caused issues in the rules engine.

Thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Is it possible to copy the CSMs on outreaches?

Userlevel 1
I also have a small question around report graph colors.

Before with Survey 1.0 we could do several actions off of one survey. We would use this to create specific CTAs based off of the customer score/response. With Survey 2.0 there isn't a way to do this because the idea was to put that focus back on Programs (Advanced Outreaches). However, there doesn't seem to be a way for us do a similar model of separate actions in a Program. Is there something that we're missing?

Userlevel 2
Badge +5
Spencer. I have two questions I need help with during the Open Office if possible.

1) I'm having troulbe managing companies/customers that were merged in SFDC.

2) I'm struggling with getting a project to work in Adoption Explorer. I'd like to get one running if possible. I keep getting invalide records and I'm not sure why.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Spencer,

I'm only able to join for the second half of the meeting, but I had some questions about sponsor tracking. Look forward to chatting!

See ya soon.