Sally in Slack: Custom fields in Summary

Related products: None

I'd love to be able to add some custom fields to Sally's "Summary" for a customer. For example:

• There are folks other than the CSM who are useful for someone to know about: the Implementation Consultant, and the Assigned Sales Rep

• There are a few stats that provide an excellent overview of product usage, some of which we already store in custom fields on the Account or Customer Info object

• The renewal date
Hi Seth,

In next release, We are going to display entire summary information which you configured as part of summary section. 
We are planning for the following enhancements in the next release. Please let me know if these enhancements would full fill your needs.

• Ability to query attribute section(s) - You need to add the required custom fields from the account and customer info to the attribute sections.

• Enhancement to Summary Use case - Fetch all the fields that are configured in the summary section. Not just the standard fields.

Sounds great, thank you Rajesh!
Which fields can we currently add to the Sally account summary?  Currently, we only get Renewal Date and CSM Name (versus the numerous fields (ARR, Users, Open Cases, etc, depicted in the product documentation).

https://support.gainsight.com/Product_Documentation/Data_Management_and_Integrations/Technology_Part...
Hi Brooke,

My understanding is that, currently, those fields are hard-coded. Our Customer Info field for "ARR" has been renamed to "ACV", and that custom name does get reflected in the Sally summary, but I think that's the extent of things.
Hi Brooke,

The summary response is and will be tightly linked with the configuration of summary section in C360. Only if these fields (ARR, Users, Open Cases) are configured in the summary section, they can be seen in Sally Summary response. 

As per the current implementation, the fields supported are hardcoded (supported fields are shown in the documentation). With the next release, we are planning to show all the fields configured in C360 summary section in Sally summary response. 

Additional request here would be to remove the system CSM field altogether, especially if it is already removed in the Global Summary Section and the C360 layout. Makes it really annoying to have an additional (empty) field for those who have a separate title, hence use a Custom Object.