Question

Upload PPT for Dashboard Subscriptions

• 15 December 2015
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Does anyone have any tips for getting your corporate branded ppt uploaded for the dashboard subscriptions?  I am having no luck with it.

5 replies

Hi Heather it sounds like you are looking to use the Success Snapshots functionality.  Is that correct?  Or are you looking to export a Gainsight Dashboard?  
Hi Heather,

To upload your corporate branded template navigate to Admin | Layouts | Upload pptx. Upload your corporate branded template and select it. Please ensure that your template has "Title slide" and "Title and content" slide layouts as the reports are exported to these layouts. Your dashboards should now be exported to your branded template.

Post Jan 7th release, process will be simplified further. All that you'd need to upload is your corporate branded template with one blank layout and we will auto create the layouts we need on the fly. Let me know if you need additional clarifications.

Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi Scott,

Dashboard. 🙂  I tried the steps that Sumesh laid out below, and I've been working with Support, but still can't seem to get it to work.
Hi Heather,

Can you email me(snarayanan@gainsight.com) the template that you'd want to use? 

Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
But you have to have the correct permissions to do this apparently...because I get "insufficient privileges" when I try to attach.

I have raised this question in another post:  https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/what-specific-permissions-are-needed-to-upload-pptx...