Gainsight Home Filters

Related products: None

We have heard from a few customers that they would like to have the option to apply a filter to the entire Gainsight Home Page (instead of each container one at a time). Tell us what you think by voting and commenting.
A global filter for dashboards would be extremely valuable!  I've heard several common use cases -- like filtering a dashboard for just one CSM or filtering for just a specific Industry as an example.  This would save both time and extra clicks as well as potentially minimize the number of dashboards that you need to create. Any one have other common use cases for a global filter on a dashboard?
second this - it will be very useful. Currently I create a standardized dashboard template and our team leads (focusing on different client segments) will go in their instance and tailor the filters in all charts to their own segment. Going forward, each team lead would also want their team to replicate the filter. a global filter will be much easier to use and for the entire org to adopt. 

Also, I hope this global filter you're talking about is not limited to one field but a filter combination. Thanks. 
This is one of our roadmap items and will be implemented soon. Stay tuned for further updates.
While we love the fact that you released global dashboard filters - they don't currently work if you have a UI view on the dashboard - which we have on most of our dashboards. We especially like the Scorecard UI view. Can you modify the dashboard filter functionality to allow it to work with UI views? 
went to use this feature today and found out the "UI" limitation.
This is also a big problem for us, as most of our dashboards have a UI view on them. Would it be possible to allow global filtering on Dashboards with UI views as well? This would be really helpful. 
Currently have global filters on my SF dashboards and would like to move those over to the Gainsight homepage but not having the ability to do with UI views will make that impossible. That will mean that management will still have to flip between SF and Gainsight for all the information we need on the team and customers.
Yes this is highly desirable to Red Hat as well.  
This would be very helpful.
Filtering the Scorecard Summary by customer segment, revenue band or tag would be extremely useful.
Hi all,

We are in the process of revamping our scorecards and the ability to create scorecards view from reports 2.0 is one of the high priority items that we are looking into.  You can expect an update from us on this in the next two months.

Thanks,

Sumesh
I am able to edit unlocked filters but it is possible for CSMs to add new filters?  Just want to make sure I am not missing something.  Thanks!
With this release, admins can create locked filters at the dashboard level (previously only unlocked filters). Future enhancement includes

1) Scorecard UI view honoring this filter (already do relationship scorecard table in this release)

2) Ability for CSM / users of the report to add additional filters at report-level and then dashboard-level