Include Measure comments in Scorecard Mass Edit report

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

Loving the Unified Scorecard Fact table!

The Scorecard Mass Edit report type, however, seems to only allow you to pull in the overall score comments, but not individual measure comments. (This is not specific to Unified but applies to all scorecard fact tables).

Trying to create a Mass Edit report based off of a single measure (CSM Sentiment) that includes the score for that measure specifically and it's comments. I know I can include measure comments if I DON'T use the Mass Edit option - which is what I'm doing today - but our managers want the color coded column in the report and you can't do that without the Mass Edit type.

Hi Jeff,

You can view individual measure score comments too in mass edit report.

Click on the gear icon and go to chart options and switch on show comments option. Now you can see the comments of that respective measure.

Hope this helps.

Ah I didn't know about that!! Thank you!

@arjun I'm having trouble finding this documented anywhere. I looked at the Scorecard Mass Edit 2.0 and recent enhancement Notes and didn't see it. Am I overlooking it?

Chart options isn't where I would have thought to go for this particular report type.

Hi Jeff,

Check this link https://support.gainsight.com/View_More_Categories/GainsightNXT/Reports_and_Dashboards/Admin_Guides/Report_Settings_and_Advanced_Options

Under other settings section the chart options is explained.

Also will ask our document team to update the same point in Scorecard Mass Edit Report documentation.

Thanks!