Admin Office Hours - 12/21/27

• 18 December 2017
  • 4 replies

This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday December 21st, 

2017.  Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 11am PST / 12pm MST / 1pm CST / 2pm EST.

To register for this session, please click here.

4 replies

Badge
Hi Evan,

I would like to create an MDA table that fetches Opportunities from SFDC merge it with our relationship scorecards and our account scorecards. Complicating this scenario is that some opportunities have multiple relationships attached. Can this be done?
Hi Evan -

I'm looking for assistance mapping a user detail page field to customers for reporting/dashboard needs.

We assign CS teams based on a field on the user detail page (its called user region) and need to map those user region designations to customers and opportunities in Gainsight.

Thanks,
Looking for assistance to create new status options in an existing CTA. Caveat to this is that I also need to remove the existing status options on the CTA. As far as I know this may not possible but wondering if your expertise can help!

Thanks,
Hi,

On the topic of scorecards I would appreciate some assistance in resolving a rule chain execution failure for calculation.  I would also like some guidance on how to properly match scorecard dashboards with the scorecard 2.0 used in C360.

Cheers