Check out the new PX Knowledge Center Bot!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Today, we launched the PX Knowledge Center bot in your PX instances. From the KC bot, you can view getting started materials, including engagements, links to articles and release notes, and more! 

On the Knowledge Base tab, you can search for any topic and preview our product documentation. PX can integrate with some of the largest documentation vendor apps in the market, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Mindtouch, and helpdocs.io.

To learn more about configuring the Knowledge Center bot in your own web app, check out this article.  

px_bot_docs-d4098fd6-553d-4fbe-9234-b464293488b5-294000313.png

Click "read more" in the article preview to open the article in a new window.

And on the Onboarding tab, you'll find links to getting started docs and guides. 

px_bot_onboarding-5d1b16e3-8458-408f-a756-f38d5a371458-31722599.png

Try out the new Knowledge Center bot, and let us know what you think!

16 replies

Badge +2
Loving it!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!

Badge +2
@denver_pm Sarah, you asked, we listened! Check out the Knowledge Centre Integration on our KC Bot.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Big kudos to @alextran for setting it up!

Hi there, we've been checking it out and were wondering if there is/will be any way to change the font in the bot?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Adrienne,

I don't believe you can change the font at this time, but you could always post the suggestion here and see if it's critical for other folks as well!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2
I agree that it would be nice to have some control over the font type/size/formatting in the Knowledge Center Bot.

cc: @ciarapeter

Like it! We've activated it for multiple PX instances already.

It would be great to have filter functionality for the bot, either on category or on specific bot engagements. This way we can use the bot both to target admin and regular users with specific engagements.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi @jaap_groen welcome to the Community!

I think I've heard internal discussion about this enhancement, but @ciarapeter can confirm if we have plans to add it.

Badge
I agree it's an important enhancement.. we're currently aiming for this in our Q4 plan. Thanks for the feedback @jaap_groen

Badge +2
cc: @mikewohlwend on Ciara's comment of "Targetted audience" for KC Bot on roadmap for EOQ 4

Just looking to confirm that the knowledge base integration can browse articles by reference.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Adrienne,

Can you elaborate a bit on what you mean by browse articles by reference?

Users will be able to search for articles using keywords and then preview the content in the bot and/or click to view the full article in a new window.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
By the way @adrienne_long when you get a chance, be sure to Follow the PX topic. This will help you stay up to date on the latest PX conversations and product tips from Community!

Any idea on when metrics for this feature will be available? We want reports on how many of our users have interacted with the bot and which features they used but I can't find that stuff anywhere in the Analytics or Dashboards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Adrienne, I believe this is on the roadmap for later this year!

@ciarapeter may be able to provide more details.

Badge
Confirmed, this is on the roadmap for Q4 2019.

Ciara