Success Plan Objective List Views

Related products: CS Cockpit & Playbooks

Much like the CTA list views it would be beneficial to be able to edit and add your own objective list views (screenshot of the section of the success plan below). 

The use case is the end users would like to add a field and grouping as default to help them with managing and sharing their success plans 

The current solution is to have every user set it up manually and having to go out of your way to do something puts adoption at risk. Further in order to get new end users to adopt we would need to add it to training guides and hope everyone has the opportunity to use it the same way.

I searched through community, blog posts, and engaged with GS support but did not see anything around this. I apologize if there is something like this currently out there. 

We NEED this at my org! We focus on a specific type of Success Plan called a Strategic Plan more often than we use regular Success Plans or other types. Being able to create a view that looks only at the open strategic plans or something of this nature would be tremendously impactful for our team.

@mpatra could you pl take a look at this Idea?

Having the ability to create Objective Views and add/reorder fields would make implementation much more streamlined for users.

There is a more recent post that has been acknowledged: