Solved

How to remove Relationship field from shared Success Plans

• 21 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi all,

I please need help to understand how to remove the field “Company > Relationship” from a Success Plan (shared) as it leads to an error page (error 504 - timeout). I believe it’s because we don’t have Relationships set up? Anyway we don’t need them and to see that field.

I wasn’t able to find the right steps.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Anil Raj Pujari 3 October 2021, 05:01

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello @Ester.Memoli, thank you for your post. Sending this over to our Product Manager to look into and circle back to you on this. 

Badge

Accessing the shared success plan link should not throw 504 error even if relationship is not configured. In case the success plan is created for the company (not relationship), the company <> relationship column will show just the company name. Currently, users cannot choose the fields to be visible/not-visible when sharing the success plan

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Accessing the shared success plan link should not throw 504 error even if relationship is not configured. In case the success plan is created for the company (not relationship), the company <> relationship column will show just the company name. Currently, users cannot choose the fields to be visible/not-visible when sharing the success plan

Hi Anil,

thanks for your answer. As the timeout error still happens, I’ll open a case to Support.

Have a nice day!