Two hour schedules for Rule chain

Related products: None

Could we please have rule chains and AO run every 2 hours
Our experience with Rule Chains so far has been this: If they run long (for example six hours) they block all your other rules from executing. If the rule chains are more than two hours and you could schedule them that way, it could end up monopolizing your rules and starting an endless delay. You could break the chain (despite what Stevie Knicks says) and order the schedules to use advanced scheduling, that is something we haven't tried yet. 
Hi Scotty,

Thanks for your inputs.

Jahnavi,

Cron Scheduler for Rule chains is on our roadmap list. The frequency limit is still to be decided. It may or may not be the same 2 hour limit that we have for rules. Will keep you posted as we make progress.

Thanks,

Jitin
This idea shows "Implemented" but I don't see an "Advanced" option under the Rule Chain scheduler

Do we have an ETA on when this is going to be available? Can this idea get set back to something other than "Implemented"?

+1, cron expressions would be very valuable for Programs in Journey Orchestrator

This idea is not "implemented" yet. Can we switch it to something else? Any update on the roadmap?

+1, this would be very helpful to keep specific rules grouped together in a chain but still be able to run them more frequently than once a day

I set this back to Under consideration. Apologies for the delay and incorrect status!

We need this too! We have a few rules populating our accounts/relationships that HAVE to run in order but with CS moving faster and faster onboarding new customers we want it to be able to populate new data more than just overnight. I think the Gainsight Analyzer will really help mitigate the pervious concerns about overscheduling long-running rules and reserve this for those that are quick updates!

+1 - We have have small group of rules that we rule together in a chain, that only take about 15 - 20 minutes or so to run.  Currently we’re setting up a CRON within the Rule itself and then just adjusting the CRON +2 minutes gap between them.  

So, the ability to set a CRON within a Rule Chain would be amazing!

+1, we are having rule chain that sync new person created in GS to SF that needs to run more frequently than every day.