Timeline Spell-Check

Related products: CS Timeline

Would it be possible to add spell-check to Timeline entries?  I see that it is available for CTAs/tasks, but not Timeline.
Most modern browsers support spell check (which is why SaaS apps don't usually have integrated spell check these days).  Not sure why this isn't working in Timeline Activities.  Will check it out. 
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Spellcheck in timeline?.

I

noticed that when logging an activity in the timeline, the Subject and future

tasks are spell checked but not the Note section. Am I missing something? Do I

need to click a box to spell check that field? Is this a setting that we missed?
Hi Karl,

I wanted to follow up and see if you had any answer on why spell check isn't working on Timeline Activities? 

We are using the most updated version of Google Chrome and spell check isn't working for any of our CSMs as they log activities. 

This would be a very helpful fix! Thanks!
Hi Karl, 

may I add that the spell-check does not work only in the Note field of Timeline. The subject and tasks are spelled checked! 

Thanks,

Lyne
Yes.  This is acknowledged and known by the team.  I don't have an ETA but have asked them to update here. 
Thanks for the follow up! 
Hi,

We will be fixing this issue within next two releases.

Thanks,

Nitisha
Thanks Nitisha!
GREAT call. My SMs were asking about this today.
Do we have an update on when the Notes for Timeline with feature spell-check?
We are targeting this to be fixed in the May release. 🙂
Thanks for the update Dan! 
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Has there been a discussion about implementing any sort of spellcheck for Timelin....

Spellcheck seems to be more the norm than not (it's enabled in this Community Post, for instance), but it doesn't appear to be a feature in the actual Gainsight app. Am I missing something? This is especially important for things like Timeline Activities or content in Success Plans since something may be missed in a search just because of a small spelling error (e.g. searching for "enhancement request" would miss "ehancement request"). 
Spellcheck in Timeline entries is available with the June 12 v5.15 release!