Enable Relationship fields for Cockpit advanced filter

Related products: None

Currently, when you choose "Advanced filters" in cockpit, you're only able to filter by Account and CTA fields. For Relationship-focused use cases, it would be very useful to have fields from the Relationship object available for advanced filtering. 

This was a request by a user at HPE ADM. 
Hi Nadav,

This will be available in Feb release.

Thanks,

Nitisha
Does this also mean that you will be able to have the relationship value shown in teh cockpit view directly within the CTA list?  We have CSMs taht would like to scan CTA in the 360 view and immediately see the relationship the CTA falls under.
Hi Justin,

In Cockpit list view, we show the account and relationship name below the CTA name. Is this what you are looking for? With feb release, you will be able to configure and see other relationship fields in cockpit list view columns too.

In 360 > cockpit section, we show CTAs belonging to only the selected account or relationship. Can you please elaborate more on what information are you expecting to see there.

Thanks,

Nitisha
Hey Nitisha -

Within the 360 view, if I go to the cockpit list section within the 360  view, I see all CTAs across all relationships for the customer. If we have 5 relationships, I see all CTAs from all 5 relationships. You cannot tell which relationship the CTA belongs to. I'll be happy to email you a screenshot for more clarification.
Hi Justin,

We show relationship name below CTA name in both Cockpit and 360 > Cockpit section. Please let me know if you are looking for something else. 

Thanks,

Nitisha