Ability to Show Only Related Timeline Activities in the CTA Details

Related products: CS Cockpit & Playbooks

On the Details page of a CTA, it would be very helpful to have the ability to show only the Timeline Activities related/associated with that CTA. 

In this use case, CSMs can link multiple email chains/updates/notes to the same CTA. With this functionality, CSMs can quickly sort to see the last action/update that happened related to the CTA. 

The current view shows all Timeline Activities related to that Company, not just the ones associated with the CTA. 

Below is a screenshot of where we would like the filter to be. 

Hi @jessicatang just ran across this setting the other day in Call to Action Admin → Show all Company activities in CTA.  Wondering that might be what you need?

Hi @hea

Hi @heather_hansen , oops I accidentally hit send too early on my above reply 😅.

Thank you for sharing this! I don’t think is quite the functionality our CSMs are looking for. 

We’re hoping to have a way that filters out all Timeline Activities except the ones associated to that CTA using the “Associated Records” on Timeline OR the CTAs created off of Tasks on Timeline Activities. 

Ah gotcha. I voted.  :)

Ah gotcha. I voted.  :)

Hi Heather! Following up because I did make an update. I had to toggle this off at the Relationship and it filtered out all of the Relationship activities. I think this is the more efficient UX at the moment, but still think it would helpful to be able to filter between the two - see all Activities or just the ones related to the CTA.