#2minhowto : 🚀 Elevate Your In-App Experience with Proactive Recommended Content! 🌟

• 29 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +3
  • Gainsight Employee: Shoshin
  • 1 reply

I'm thrilled to dive into a dynamic strategy that can revolutionize your in-app journey. Picture this: the fusion of proactive recommended content and our Knowledge Center Bot, tailored to guide your users precisely when needed.

Imagine a compass, always pointing towards the information you seek. Proactive recommendations anticipate your users’ queries, supplying pertinent insights through articles and engagements. It's like having an app-savvy sidekick!

This approach is more than convenience; it's empowerment. By effortlessly providing spot-on suggestions, your users are equipped to harness the app's full potential. Confidence soars, efficiency improves, and adoption skyrockets. 

So, check out this #2minhowto on setting up your recommended content within your KCB 🙂 Here's to blazing a trail of seamless user experiences through proactive recommendations.

And with that I’d like to nominate @austinlamb and @asteen to continue the #2minhowto goodness 

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

@agordon  - You’re right that it’s easy to set up “recommended content”. However, I’m hesitant to use this feature until the UI experience is improved. Please see 

Badge +3

@mmarques love that feedback! I definitely just upvoted your suggestions! 😎 We’re still working on additional functionality for Recommended Content and I’m excited for the next iteration!