Question

Playbook is Created when CSM Changed in 360 Layout (URGENT PLEASE HELP)

Userlevel 1

My team has a Playbook named Kickoff Call. We need it to be triggered by the following items. 

• Trigger when account is not assigned to CSM, then becomes assigned to a CSM (Playbook  NEEDS TO BE Triggered WHEN THIS HAPPENS) 
  • Trigger when account is reassigned from one CSM to another 
  • DO NOT duplicate an existing open CTA of the same type. Reassign the existing CTA if it exists

5 replies

Badge +3

Hi , 

There are many ways to achieve it . But as per to me the best way will be to enable the automatic Milestone on CSM . 
Just enable it for milestone .
Then run the rule to pick any Milestone created for the day and CTA is not created then create the CTA . This you can schedule every 2 hrs .

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

@Prachidubey response is on point.
If you aren’t already capturing that data in an object (e.g, we have a custom object where we capture changes storing the Old and New value of certain attributes via Real Time rules), the approach suggested is the easiest way to achieve your use case.

Userlevel 1

Step By Step Process? On the Milestone for CSM

Userlevel 1

Please, Help me. I need Step By Step process on how to Run the Rule after making the Milestone 

Badge +3

rule : data source = Timeline activity , filter activity type = Milestone and subject contains “CSM changed from “ or (subject contains “CSM” and subject contains “ added”) and created date >= rule date .
 Action : create cta with play book and check both options below and first one say 1 day