Email templates w/in GS

Related products: None

Hi,

We have playbooks for CTAs & within these are tasks, i.e., “Email Meeting Agenda,” “Send Follow Up Email”/ email templates.  In the “To: “ field of the email template, I would like to be able to copy/paste a list of emails, instead of individually typing in the names and selecting the person’s email.  Is that possible?  If there are 15 people in this meeting, it takes a lot of time.  Currently I use Outlook GS Assist, but that does not tie to the CTA for that specific customer.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Le

@lmandel I don’t know a way around this one, though I would love to find out I’m wrong.

If it is not available, does anyone know if this is being considered by GS?  Seems like this would be OOB.

@matthew_lind and @lmandel sorry for the inconvenience, even myself not aware of any workaround on this. I will check with product team and get back to you. 

Thanks @sai_ram 

The ability to copy-and-paste email addresses would be great. The UI does get a little keyboard-and-click-heavy when dealing with large numbers of attendees.

Backing up one step, there’s great value in functionality that permits Email-to-Timeline entries to be linked with CTAs and Success Plans. Because Email-to-Timeline only permits “free-floating” Timeline entries which tie to a Company or Relationship, but not a more specific item within, many users end up copying their email manually into Gainisight to attain that linkage to the more specific item. Having that would mitigate some of the data entry challenges @lmandel mentions.

Thanks @matthew_lind :relaxed:

I would like to add that some of us are copying the emails manually to GS to attain linkage and have run into issue with size, either the attachment is too big or the email thread itself is too big (x number of characters).  

Hello @lmandel 
Requirement of ability to tag email to CTA is part of medium term roadmap. 

Copy pasting the email id’s in CTA will be solved with usergroup , which is yet to be prioritised.