Join Relationship Scorecard Tables

Related products: None

I am working with a customer who has 2 relationship types, and we have unique scorecards for each of them.  This, in turn, creates two Scorecard Fact tables in MDA.  

What I'm hoping to accomplish is be able to use the Scorecard Mass Edit report type (which is awesome) across all scorecards.  At the current moment, I can only do this for one relationship type at a time.

I'd love to be able to join the two (or more) Relationship Scorecard Fact tables based on Account Id, so that I can then report on all relationship scores tied to an Account at the same time.  I can flatten this out currently into a new table, but then I lose the ability to use the Mass Edit report type. 

Is this something that has been considered?  Can TechOps do this join on the backend?
I am not clear on what you are trying to build.  The Rel Types have different measures and fields...so how do you want them combined in a report?  
I'm moving this internally so I can post screenshots of what I'm trying to accomplish.
Hi Scott,

The fundamental issue with the request is that for this customer the measures are common across relationship types and hence reporting across relationship types might be a valid use case but the way scorecards work is that the customers can have completely different sets of measures , completely different scoring schemes and even the same measures used might have different weightages across different scorecards. So , having a single scorecard mass edit would be very difficult usability wise. Hence, we have to go with the approach of creating multiple scorecard mass edit reports .

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Abhishek S