Barely missing report check box not open report

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

Going through and checking all the reports is tedious, especially since there isn’t a “Select All” option.  So ideally in addition to fixing this, having a Select All option would be great.  Either way, if you barely miss the checkbox, it opens the report for editing.  If I wanted to edit the report, I’d click on the report name.

This would make mass moving or deleting a bunch of reports at the same time much easier.

Yes please. I was doing some report cleanup and the amount of times I opened a report instead of clicking that checkbox….

+13, in honor of the number of Reports I was trying to move when I “mis-clicked” the 13th report, missed the checkbox, and had to start over.

FYI, it you are talking about in Report builder/Engine all you have to do is click your first report then go down to bottom report and shift click. This selects them all. 

Doesn’t solve all use cases but should help. You can even shift click top report, go down a few reports and select a group. Then scroll down more, click another report, and then shift click another group.

FYI, it you are talking about in Report builder/Engine all you have to do is click your first report then go down to bottom report and shift click. This selects them all. 

Doesn’t solve all use cases but should help. You can even shift click top report, go down a few reports and select a group. Then scroll down more, click another report, and then shift click another group.

This would have literally never dawned on me to do - how did you figure this out?!!

This would have literally never dawned on me to do - how did you figure this out?!!

#JustWayneThings

Yeah, I just try all things. One of the admins on our team was deleting hundreds of reports and she was running into the same problems. So I tried to figure out a faster way and found that, after spending tons of time trying to mess with the html sadly.