Question

Mass Update Account Attributes

• 23 August 2021
  • 2 replies

I have taken over a new portfolio of our business and I need to associate myself with several accounts.  We utilize a field called team manager on the Customer Info object which I can manually select myself but have to do this individually.  I would like to be able to update these fields in mass.  What are my options?

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks for sharing this here @jason_knape . We currently do not have plans to add bulk edit capabilities around `CustomerInfo` Object.
However we are working on supporting My Portfolio widget on Dashboards, this widget lets users bulk edit Company/Relationship (MDA) records.

If you are specifically looking for updating customer Info records in bulk, salesforce default list view can be an alternative (https://ledgeviewpartners.com/blog/salesforce-bulk-update-records-in-a-list-view/)

I have taken over a new portfolio of our business and I need to associate myself with several accounts.  We utilize a field called team manager on the Customer Info object which I can manually select myself but have to do this individually.  I would like to be able to update these fields in mass.  What are my options?

Is this for Gainsight NXT ? If this is a custom Object in GS you can try executing a Rule which can update data