US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 7/14/20 1 p.m. PST - Pre-session Thread

• 13 July 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello everyone! This thread is for our Tuesday Admin Office Hours session, which will be held Tuesday, July 14, 2020. Submit your questions below as replies to this post, and we'll address them during our session at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please note we are using a new conference line. Details are below. There is no need to register for the sessions. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session. Thanks!

Conference Details (Zoom): 

Join Zoom Meeting

ID: 93972497920
Password: F7msaSQ3

‪(US) +1 877-853-5257‬

‪(IN) +91 0008000401530‬

4 replies

Badge

Hi Spencer,

I saw a video you posted a while back about creating a snapshot table in the MDA. I created one but realized this table could get full very quickly. Really I’m just interested in figuring out a way to snapshot changes in field values. What would you recommend would be the best way to go about doing this in purely GS? Assuming comparing to a Salesforce object is out of the question.

Thanks!

Badge +2

Hi Spencer, I have a cta that fires/closes based on timeline activity and I’ve noticed a few cases where its closing behavior is strange, I would like to walk through this, thanks!

*also I won’t be able to join until the last 20 minutes or so.

Badge +1

Hey Spencer, if one rule in a chain partially fails, does it cause the Rule Chain itself to fail? Also, can I load to a multi-select dropdown field in MDA?

Badge

Need help configuring a work around for the latest release not allowing external attendees looking up to the contacts object 

https://support.gainsight.com/SFDC_Edition/Timeline/Admin_Guides/Sync_SFDC_Contacts_to_Gainsight_for_Timeline_External_Attendees