Copilot and Survey widgets for dashboards

• 10 February 2017
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3
I think it would be interesting if we could create a dashboard widget, similar in concept to the Scorecard UI View, where a customer could drag and drop the standard CoPilot and Survey reports we provide under those feature sets.  Then the customer could maybe toggle a dropdown picklist to choose with outreach or which survey they want to review results for.

Benefit of this idea?  No one has to create reporting if they like what the standard reports are offering.  But the biggest benefit is its quickly accessible by the team and Execs, rather than multiple drill down clicks through each of the feature sets.  Pictures below to show what standard reports I am talking about.

For the Survey one, maybe the Sent/Responded/Not Responded/Undeliverable chart and one other chart as part of the widget graph.

For the CoPilot one, I think the screenshot below could be cool.

2 replies

Love this. We are currently in the process both in terms of org and tech platform thinking of 360 as special dashboards which will enable such requests. Currently dashboard and 360 are separate platforms / separate teams. 
Userlevel 5
Badge +3
Thats awesome!  I think you are heading in the right direction.  Let me know what you need from me.