US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 07/12/22 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for today’s Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, July 12, 2022 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, July 12, 2022 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/95579728548?pwd=UGRNbnlmK2MrMFJDV3BNRzlTeERwQT09

Meeting ID: 955 7972 8548

Password: 457364

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/a3hcfBNC2

8 replies

Badge

Hi Scott, 

I have a question about a report from the Case object. 

Also have a quick question on a rule’s action filter

Hello!  I was working on setting up Zoom with Gainsight and continue to get a error.  I’m not sure if I missed a step or if there was something within Gainsight I needed to do.  I am an admin user, I added the app through Zoom, logged in and it does pop up, but then this is where my error is.  (Please see attachment.)  We use Gainsight NXT in SFDC.  During the setup I did chose Salesforce to login.  I would appreciate any guidance you can offer.  Our CSM team is anxious to get started. 

Thank you, Patty

Hi Scott. Is it possible to go back to an activity and re-associate it with a different relationship? And why do relationships occasionally get dropped from the Outlook plug in?  Thank you.

Hi Scott - I have two questions: 

1. Is there a way to bulk or group change account owners in C360 key details page (i.e. an account owner left the organization and we’d like to reassign the clients to another AM).
  2. Is there a “freeze pane” type function in dashboards and/or reports?

Thanks!

Badge

Hi Scott,

If there’s time I’d love your input on these :)
1. We have a dashboard that shows the count of all overdue CTAs. When we apply a global filter on the dashboard for the CSM to see how many belong to each person, it isn’t working. 
2. Our JIRA JSM field names are not intuitive for the JIRA connector. We moved from Zendesk in January and do not have a dedicated JIRA admin, nor did I set up the Zendesk connector before, so any top of mind “globally applicable” tips for the JIRA Connector setup would be awesome. MVP would be quantity of tickets by company, status, and duration.

Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Can To-Dos or CTAs be created that are not associated with a Company or Relationship?  My RM would like to keep his task list in GS rather than in SF.   There are tasks that need to be completed around upcoming NPS surveys and webinar invites that are not always associated with a specific client. 

Badge

Hi Scott,

I was wondering if there is a way to detect if a value has changed on a field, similar to a database trigger. We have customers that will at times get assigned a new CSM or change Account Segments and I’d like to create a CTA. These values will get updated via the nightly data load from SFDC and the CTA rule would run after. I have a work around idea but wondered if there was something build in that I’m missing.

Thanks,

Sean 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Can users with a Viewer license download a shared report sent through the schedule option in reports?