US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 06/27/23 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 27 June 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

Apologies for the late post -- this thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session today on Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/92587328600?pwd=WS9TVDJWOTZpOTFxVFlxeGZwblJKUT09

Meeting ID: 925 8732 8600

Password: 970938

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number: 

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aetAGucgRy

6 replies

Badge

Hi Scott,

I am having issues with having a JO survey link show up in an email so i’m hoping you can help me with that.

Amanda

Userlevel 1

Participants are showing in 2 out of 4 Query’s. Everything looks good now, just need it to show in all 4

Hello,

I am working on a case where I Need to create a Program that, when an event triggers, sends a notification to the desired participants (in this case, the CSM). The Surveys are already being fed through GS from SF. Our though process to was to try to create a rule that would trigger a notification once a new line of data is created within a report tracking survey responses (a new line would indicate a new survey response). We were unable to produce this within GS and we tried other methods as well. Is this method possible? If so can we get some assistance? If not, what else can we try (Unless we just can’t produce this at all)

Thanks,

Glody

Badge

Hi Scott-actually figured this one out so feel free to skip over it! 

Hi! We are trying to import NPS data from another system as we migrate NPS to Gainsight. In the NPS Analytics when I try to map to company person I keep getting a fail log. Hoping to get some help doing custom mapping to Company Person ID fields.

Badge +1
  1. Configure a success plan Dashboard that can have a global filter with CSM Manager.
  2. Understanding the dates on a report built on success plan. i.e. created date, open date, closed date.
Userlevel 6
Badge +2

I haven’t forgotten you @BabaOluk -- but reporting on both the Task/CTA, and the Timeline entry that created it, is a gap in the Reports engine - neither the Activity Associated Records nor the Cockpit Associated Records track these “auto-associated” tasks (as opposed to configured associations, which is apparently what those tables are limited to).

You will have to use Data Designer to marry up the info between “CS Tasks” and “Activity Timeline” to capture these datapoints in the same place.  It isn’t a difficult Data Designer to set up, but you do have to use it.

Have you used Data Designer before?