When a CTA is selected, associated tasks should automatically open below

Related products: CS Cockpit & Playbooks

We recently rolled out Gainsight to our CS department and one of the most overlooked items I find myself pointing out over and over again are that they need to open the tasks associated with the CTA and how to go about doing that.  It doesn't appear to be intuitive to click the task count.  I feel like it would make more sense that when you click on the CTA, the tasks automatically open below. I guess the way we are using playbooks, there's no reason we wouldn't want to see the tasks associated with the CTA.
Hi Missy, 

Thanks for posting and great feedback. Short term idea -- I would be happy to record a demo of 'working' Cockpit CTAs and tasks that you can share with the team when needed. Another resource that's readily available: How a Gainsight CSM Uses Cockpit (~ 9 minute video).  Let me know if either option would be helpful!

Marie
I agree that this would be helpful. I have had multiple folks in training have an 'aha' moment when I click on the # of tasks to drop down all the tasks associated with the CTA. 
Hi,

Interesting idea, we will definitely improve this interaction soon.

Thanks,

Nitisha
Hi!  Wondering if anything related to this has been talked about being added to the road map.  I still get questions about where the email template is when we send out CTAs with email assist tasks, even after CSMs being in Gainsight for 6 months now.
Hi Melissa,

We have added this in our roadmap and will pick it up in upcoming releases. ETA not yet finalized.

Thanks,
I think this is a brilliant idea. At the very least, this should be a user preference; i.e. I could turn this function on or off. If so, I could optimize my Gainsight usage by 2 clicks nearly every time that I jump into the cockpit.

Big time saver!