Gainsight Data Management Announcement & Office Hours

• 9 March 2022
  • 2 replies
Gainsight Data Management Announcement & Office Hours
Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hello Community.

Please note that the archival date of the old Data Management is moved from March 11 to the upcoming Gainsight V6.32 release [April 23 (EU)/April 30 (US)]

This decision allows you more time to get confident in the new Data Management, powered by Horizon Experience.

We have scheduled Office Hours on March 23 & 24 to receive your feedback and identify any challenges that you faced while using the new Data Management feature. Please fill out this form, if you are interested in attending the session. 

Note: We strongly recommend you to go through the demo video and try out the new Data Management before attending the session.

For more information about the new features, refer to the What's New in Data Management Horizon Experience or Support documentation article. 

IMPORTANT:

• You can access both old and new versions of Data Management in your tenant until V6.32 April release. Any metadata changes to one version will be reflected in the other.

• The new version's activity log will only show the metadata changes made in that version. However, the old version's activity log will show metadata changes made in both versions.

• You can add or delete records in bulk or one at a time using the old Data Operations page.

• The Object Graph functionality will no longer be available as part of new Data Management.

If you have any technical questions or issues regarding this update, please contact Gainsight Support.

​​​​@vritant 

2 replies

Hi I tried to sign up via the form but have not received an invite to my email. I’d like to attend the Thursday session. Thanks!

Badge

Hi I signed up as well for today’s session and haven’t received details on how to join the session.