Adding @ Mention to Comments of a CTA

Related products: None

Would love to be at to @ Mention folks in the comments of a Task within a CTA.

Ex. Manager assigned a CTA task to a CSM stating "Does this customer have Journey Orchestrator" - It would be great if I could just in the comments say " @ Mention (insert Manager name or whoever) yes this customer is using Journey Orchestrator.

Then just close out the task and CTA

Hi Erik,

You can use @mentions in the CTA timeline. Would that help ? Or is it about having that at the task level.

Also could you provide some details on the automatic closing of the task (do you want to read the comments made the CSM to automatically close the tasks?)

Sorry, I mistyped my original comment. I meant to have the ability to @ Mention within the Description of a Task on a CTA. Does that make sense?

Thank you!

- Erik

Hi @erikallen :

Yes makes sense. The main use-case is around notifying someone else (maybe your manager) on the progress of a work item right? In this case is it just the @mention capability or would a timeline make sense (eg. would you use a timeline at the task level for such updates?)

Correct, notifying a manager of an update on a simple task that may flood Timeline.  Would love to have the capability in this section like it is available on Timeline.  Thanks.