@mention in Timeline shows plenty of users to choose from, we need the only among Active/licensed user.

Related products: None

When I @mention and type the Name I get plenty of name to choose from Instead of the Only the Active/licensed Gainsight user.

I checked user Management setting and could see lot of user are active those who don't have the gainsight license assigned to them.

1.How do I limit the users to fetch the only licenced user and not all active users?

2. I found many user are active in the Gainsight, however, inactive in Salesforce, I know that the Gainsight Connect job doesn't sync the data for inactive users and hence they remain Active in Gainsight. How do I find the Inactive users in salesforce and Gaisight and mark them Inactive in Gainsight.

Thank you

@kate_green

@abhijeet_bakare sorry for the inconvenience, active users in the Gainsight and inactive in Salesforce is an issue in multiple areas of the product. Our product team is looking into it.

@pgeorge what do you say??

I have a rule that updates users to inactive since we have thousands of external contacts that are considered users in SFDC and I'd rather not have someone accidentally send an @mention to someone outside the org.

Hi @john_apple

Thank you for the response.

Can you please post a short description how the rule is created?

I can try that if that solve my requirement.

Sure thing @abhijeet_bakare

Here's the Logic of the query, User Object in MDA filter IsActiveUser equal True and Email does not contain our domain:

Then the action is to Load to User:

Similiarly, we have rule to set a User as Active if they do have an address at our domain and their manager field is not set to Null (former employees have no manager)