Solved

Insert background image in new editor

Userlevel 4

Am I missing something? This resource says that I can insert a background image in a cell in the new engagement editor, but the accompanying video appears to only show how to change the background color. I don’t see anything in the editor about adding a background image.

Thank you.

https://support.gainsight.com/PX/Engagements/02_Test_Engagement_Configuration/37_Work_with_Rows?mt-learningpath=advance_features_of_the_new_editor

icon

Best answer by link_black 7 April 2023, 03:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Thanks for posting to PX Community @JayS !

No, you are not missing anything and unfortunately that video only shows how to change the cell background color. 

See my screenshots below that shows where you can add an image URL to affect the background.

Our documentation will update this video, thanks for the feedback and sorry for the confusion this caused.

Happy PX-ing!

Userlevel 4

Thank you, @link_black. I found that in the V2 Editor for Guides. Doesn’t look like that option is available for the other types: Dialogs, Sliders, Emails, and Surveys. Is that correct?

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Correct, including a background image URL in the configuration is not currently available in those Engagement types. 

Using custom CSS backgrounds will work in Dialogs, Sliders, and Surveys.  Email Engagements do not currently support custom CSS, only custom background colors via the config options.

There is an example of doing this within a survey posted here.