Who’s Fired Up For Pulse Encore Austin!

• 16 October 2023
  • 3 replies
Who’s Fired Up For Pulse Encore Austin!
Userlevel 1
Badge

Calling all Austinites - Pulse Encore is coming to you!

Join local Customer Success, Community, and Customer Education professionals Thursday, October 19th for one crazy action packed day of Pulse!

We’ll have… 

• 2 tracks focused on areas for the current climate - CS Strategy & Must-Have CSM Skills
  • Networking with over 250 attendees from companies of all sizes and industries, including TrustRadius, Gitlab, Airtable, and Talroo.
  • Classic Pulse activations that will bring out your inner child, like sweet treats from Voodoo Donuts, customized swag, and MORE! 

Already attending?

We cannot wait to see you there! Below are a few helpful tips and tricks to make the most out of your Pulse Encore experience. 

• Parking is available at the Hyatt Regency’s parking garage. If you take the elevator to “R2” you will arrive in right next to registration for Pulse Encore 
  • Registration will  open Thursday, October 19th at 12:45 PM 
  • Snacks and light bites will be provided throughout the day
  • The drinks are on us! We will close out the evening with an incredible post event reception from 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

I might’ve caught chatter of one Mr. @matthew_lind taking over the event with his friends? 🧐  

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I’m always instigating, aren’t I @anirbandutta? I like to think of it more like a pre-Encore “Pep Rally” so we’re truly Fired Up.

I mean, would YOU pass up the chance to hang out with folks like @waynedilworth @jackie_galvan, @Andy Trevino, @bmayden@karenadornetti and more?

It’s an open invite for everyone to a "CS Ops & Friends" lunch meetup before Encore on Thursday. 

• Fareground @ 111 Congress Ave, Austin TX 78701
  • Meet up around 11:45am. Fareground is a food hall: find an interesting eatery, get your food, then we'll sit together in the common area.
  • It's a ~10 minute walk from the conference site. I'll likely park at the Hyatt Regency first, then just walk across the Congress Street bridge to Fareground.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Yes you are 😃 and that sounds like a party 🎉