Success Plan Dates

Related products: None

It would really be useful to be able to set a future start date for a CTA within a success plan.  I'm trying to mimic a "Gantt Chart" of sorts from an excel spreadsheet that our onboarding team is currently working out of, and I can't see where I could set up "upcoming" CTAs in the success plan.  This is, essentially, what I'm trying to achieve:

Something where, from the example above, you could be looking at the Gantt Chart on 7/1 and see that you have some items that are planned to start in a few weeks.  From what I can see, we're only able to base the tasks off of the assigned/created date of the Success Plan, or more specifically the date that Success Plan Template was assigned.  It sure would be great to show our customers when we plan to start on a particular objective....
I feel ya man! It's definitely frustrating... There's a convo about this issue here: https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/make-gantt-chart-created-and-end-dates-more-flexibl...
Thanks, man.  I'll add my support for that idea and move this over to that convo.