Have comments display when changing health score color

Related products: None

CSMs have requested that the existing comment display when the box opens to change the health score color.
Hi Jen,

Are you using Scorecard 2.0? Also, is this when the CSM's are updating the scores via C360 or the mass edit view?

• In C360 the latest comment for each measure is visible (though not in the box where the CMS's can change the score, its visible alongside the score)

• In the scorecard mass edit view (scorecard2.0) there is an option to display the comments.[i](by going to the Settings->Chart options -> Comments ON).  

If you want the comments to be displayed by default for the CSM's, then the admin can set the "Show Comments" to ON while saving the '[i]scorecard mass edit view[i]' report (this enhancement is available in the latest summer release). Let me know if this helps

Regards,

Aditya
Hi Aditya! Thanks so much for your comment. We are on Scorecard 2.0, and we have instructed people on how to turn the comments while in the scorecard mass edit view.

I tried to turn the "show comments" on in the actual report and saving it, but it's not having the comments show up by default in the mass edit view. I've attached a couple of screenshots.

This is from the report builder (and I saved this view):

And then when I go back to the mass edit and refresh, the comments don't show:

Do you know what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks!
Hi Jen,

This is available in the latest summer release (should have been available ~1st week of September). Can you check whether you are on the latest version?

Regards
Yes, we are on the new version. Additionally, when I save the "show comments" in the actual report, it doesn't persist when I go back to or refresh that page. 

Is this something you or someone else could help with? This would be a huge win for us if we could get this to work.
Hi Jen,

My bad....I just checked with the team and this will be shipped with the fall release (it was not shipped in the summer release).Apologies for the confusion.

Regards, 
Thanks so much for following up--very much appreciated and I hope it will in fact be shipped with the Fall release!
Hi Jen,

This has been shipped as a part of the fall release.

Regards