Question

Filters Not Sticking After Saving

• 10 October 2017
  • 4 replies

Badge
Hi there - I have an issue where the filters I apply to a fetch task in Bionic rule is not "sticking" after I save it.  You can see in the series of screenshots below, that the filter "Full Name < > (DUP" is added and then I receive a notification that the task is saved successfully, and then the filter disappears.  This task requires a set of 20 criteria and to recreate it over and over with the correct filter logic is quite painstaking.  Curious what best practices there are to prevent this or if this is just a bug?

1. Add the filter

2. Press Save

3. Task "saved successfully" but the filter is gone.

Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Kate, sorry for the issues you're experiencing. Can you open a support case with support@gainsight.com for this issue? It looks like something that we'd want to get our support team involved to troubleshoot with you directly. Thanks!
Badge +1
As an FYI, I have seen this as well. I have saved the dataset, refreshed my browser, and the clicked into the dataset again and have been able to save. 

Thanks for actually pointing it out Kate 🙂
Badge
Yea it seems to happen sporadically... and with one filter field it's not too bad, but when you have 12 criteria and they all disappear... well, tears have been shed 😉
Hi Kate, Sorry for the experience. While we are working on the issue, there is a workaround you can try refreshing the page by clicking on the browser link again.