Have Scorecard 2.0 be available as a section in Shared360

Related products: CS 360 Company & Relationships

It would be great to have Scorecards 2.0 as an option when creating the Shared360 layouts. Scorecards 2.0 has made a huge impact on our organization and many users (who dont have GS or SFDC access) need to be able to see this information. Without Shared 360 having Scorecards 2.0 as an option makes Shared360 not as robust as needed for our organization. 

Of course I can put the health score in the summary section but this does not give a breakdown of why the score the way it is. Any ideas on how I can work around this and make the scorecard breakdown data available in the Shared360?
Hi Colleen,

Completely agree with you. Scorecards 2.0, Timeline and Success Plans are the top sections on our to do list for Shared360. We intend to add this as part of our Fall release.

I will update here if there are any changes to the timeline.

Thanks

Abhishek S
This is excellent news! Thank you!
This is great!!! Looking forward to the fall release!
Hi Colleen, 

We're in the same boat and also want to be able to share the Scorecard comments.  We're currently exploring the workaround of pushing these text field to account attributes so that they can be used in email tokens, and thus used in email outreaches...
I was also thinking about pushing the data. In my case I was thinking of writing the data to the customer info object. Thus I can use it in the Shared360 in the attributes section. It wont look nice but I think it will get the data across in the mean time. I like the idea of tokenizing the info as well! I think that would be helpful for some other use cases for sure!
Hi, Happy to inform you that this is implemented and shipped in Fall release on 28th November, 2017. 

Thanks for posting! Your feedback matters, please continue posting!

You can find more details here