Solved

What makes an email template available when configuring an Advanced Outreach?

• 27 January 2018
  • 5 replies

Badge
  • Shoshin
  • 314 replies
Anyone know what allows a given email template to show up in the list of options when configuring an Advanced Outreach? I am trying to get through some unrelated issues (survey translation with in-line question) and one of my attempts is to clone everything. Maybe the new version will get around that.

Anyway, I have cloned my email templates and they are clearly ready in the CoPilot templates section. However, I am not seeing the new template in my AO options for configuration. SOMETIMES they show up after an hour or so. But I do have a template that just plain never shows up. 

Anyone know the method behind the madness?
icon

Best answer by sai_ram 22 February 2018, 15:24

View original

5 replies

Badge +1
Hi Ben-

I had this issue as well. AO requires 2.0 email templates and I was cloning older ones. I recreated them from scratch and they showed up. I’ve also seen the need for a shift+F5 refresh to see new email templates when going between modules in CoPilot.

Hope one of those is your fix. Good luck!

Jen
Badge
Thanks Jennifer. Yeah, I have hit the old “2.0 v 1.0” snag before. That is definitely a challenge.

I have also tried the refresh of my browser as well, no luck. Sometimes it’s just a wait and see. However, I have been unable to get some templates to show up at all . They are 2.0 and *should* be available. I guess I’ll keep toying around with it!
Badge
And...user error. Totally my bad on this one. I had cloned the Thank You email from the follow-up email and didn't remove the inline survey question. Yikes, I must need more coffee.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
FYI - we will be shipping a conversion tool in the Feb release to migrate your 1.0 email templates to 2.0 format. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi, You can find migration in our Winter Release. Our Winter Release notes is out,please refer this article. Thanks for sharing 🙂