Solved

Use specific cells from matrix data in CoPilot outreach

• 15 June 2017
  • 4 replies

I'm trying to send out a monthly usage data email to all of our accounts. I gathered all relevant usage data and uploaded it to matrix data on gainsight. 

Now I have an email template where there are multiple spots that I just want to include a single number. (Example: "Number of log-ins last month: ###, Number of uploads last month: ###, etc.) These numbers all exist in this matrix data table and in a report I could easily search by account id to get the specific metric I'm looking for at any given time. 

How can I do this in a copilot email? There are ~10 metrics I want to display, plus a few graphical reports.

Thank you!
icon

Best answer by elizabeth_adams_c593ee 15 June 2017, 22:58

View original

4 replies

Badge
HI Dallis - We are working on something similar right now. You should be able to add the data points you want to include as tokens.

Hope this helps,

Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth,

It only gives me the option to add fields from Account and Customer Info as tokens. Is there a way I can pull data from other sources?
Badge
If you're in CoPilot, the first step would be to create a power list based off of your MDA and make sure the fields you want to include in your email are brought in as visible. Then, they should be available when you go to map the tokens in the outreach.
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Dallis, Please let me know if you need any help in configuring the above use-case.If yes, I will reach out to you via email to gather more details.