US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 04/20/23 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 19 April 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Thursday Admin Office Hours session on Thursday, April 20, 2023 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, April 20, 2023 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/98240490183?pwd=NUsxRUplVjFOdDRKQ1BJV0NSMTJXQT09

Meeting ID: 982 4049 0183

Passcode: 966630

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number: 

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/adeoYGd3BA

8 replies

Hi Scott,

I have been testing the integration with Gong. As Gong entries are uneditable, I do not see a way for users to upload attachments/notes. I know that the Comments section of a Timeline entry can be used for chatter however, it doesn’t allow attachments. I’d like to see if I’m missing anything.

Badge +1

Hi Scott, 

I have questions about JO program (specifically with surveys). If I am sending emails via JO from each CSMs, is there a way to bcc them only for their clients or is the only option to bcc a central mailbox and forward it to them? My understanding is there is a limit on how many you can bcc and we have about 15 reps. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Scott! What’s a clever workaround for the lack of OR logic in Dashboard Global Filters. Use Case: Leaders can be both a Manager of someone who owns an account, OR an account owner (CSM) themselves. With the current filter structure they can’t see all those accounts in a single view. 

I've been messing around with Unions and such to try and derive a data-driven / automated method but no luck so far. The best I can think of would be a manual rule-based approach to put all the leaders in buckets as a new custom field, which is less-than-ideal. 

Thanks very much!

Badge

Hey Scott - I have a question about R360.

Also, @sacha, I have a good example for you since we have some folks in our org that also have hybrid roles.

Hi Scott,

I have a simple rule that was working and now is failing.  Looking to see what could be the issue.

Hi Scott,

I am trying to put an individual scorecard measure on the New c360.  I made a report, but it looks bad, so wondering what way I can do it.  It would be nice if it could have the color as well.

Badge +3

Hi Scott, 

I have some CTA rule questions. 

Trying to fire a CTA weekly if the CTA is not closed.

Thanks, 

Jack

@sdrostgainsightcom any update on the capability to update the color on the report we worked on yesterday?

Thanks,

Mel