Creating Bundle for Filters in Report Builder / Rules Engine

Related products: None

I have an idea concerning report builder and rules engine regarding data filters that I find myself frequently assigning. For example, I frequently target accounts by adding filters like:

• Company Status = Current Customer
  • Status = Active
  • Stage = Live

It would be neat if I could, in this example, create a filter called Currently Live and by assigning this one filter it would then assign the three detailed above. Just a thought.

Hi @mr255405 

This looks a lot like the segments feature that @nitisha_rathi is working on. @nitisha_rathi can you share some details on if this can be solved via segments?

I’d be curious to hear more!

@mr255405 A new exciting “Segments” feature is coming in July release. Using it, you will be able to segments your customers and contacts e.g. Segment of “Currently Live” customers or list of contacts who have raised support ticket is last 30 days with their role and much more..

You can then use these Segments to add participants in Programs in July release but going forward the vision is to expose these segments across the product - as filters, in email assist etc. So you should be able to easily say filter by dashboard to “Currently Live” customers.

Sounds great, I look forward to seeing it in action!

@mr255405 A new exciting “Segments” feature is coming in July release. Using it, you will be able to segments your customers and contacts e.g. Segment of “Currently Live” customers or list of contacts who have raised support ticket is last 30 days with their role and much more..

You can then use these Segments to add participants in Programs in July release but going forward the vision is to expose these segments across the product - as filters, in email assist etc. So you should be able to easily say filter by dashboard to “Currently Live” customers.

@mr255405 Segments feature is available now. Please refer to this article for more information. 

Terrific, thanks for the update(s)!