Ability to limit CTA Reason & CTA Types

Related products: None

Would like the ability to "lock" CTA Reason types for triggered CTAs so that end users cannot change them. We have subsequent rules with logic that is dependent on reason codes.

Would also like the ability to hide certain CTA Types from CSMs when they go to create a manual CTA, but still make those CTA Types available for use by the rules engine.

In order to faciliate automated workflows, we are leveraging some special CTA Types with required fields associated with them...but we don't want CSMs creating manual CTAs using those Playbook/CTA Types.
Hi Jeff,

Limiting Reason for Specific CTA types can be achieved by defining them under the required type. Same will be honored in Rules Engine and while creating CTA manually.

Hiding few CTA types from manually creating CTA makes sense, will discuss internally regarding this.

Regards,

Hitesh
Hi Hitesh, 

Apologies if I wasn't clear.  I meant I need the flexiblity to be able to lock the Reason from being edited in the Cockpit after the CTA has been triggered:

Hi Jeff, 

I get the use-case now, so would you want only to restrict Reason or all the other fields as well (expect Due date, Status)

Regards,

Hitesh
Just the Reason field, for triggered CTAs only. Though I would suggest making this a setting that an admin can enable/disable.
Jeff - you okay if I move part of this to a separate idea - the part about limiting CTA Types that can be used for manual CTAs?

I have heard this from other customers as well.
Absolutely! I wavered on if I should split out or combine. I figured combining was faster