Gainsight Admin Interview - Alizée Levavasseur gives us the scoop on Digital CS!

• 14 June 2023
  • 3 replies
Gainsight Admin Interview - Alizée Levavasseur gives us the scoop on Digital CS!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Alizée Levavasseur @alizee is currently a Sr. CSM for Digital CS & CS Ops at SS&C Blue Prism. When we caught up recently, I came away with a greater appreciation and understanding of digital CS tactics, how they differ from marketing digital tactics, how community fits in, and something she refers to as the virtuous data circle.

So, settle in for a 6-minute mini-master class in Digital CS, and you might learn a new thing or two! 😉

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

also Alizee, a GameChanger megastar… I was rooting for this interview to happen. Simply brilliant 🤩 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

I enjoyed every bit of it, thank you for sharing Alizée!
This was very insightful, I think I 💜 data as much as you do, and I can’t agree more with your virtuous data circle approach! Love the name, I’ll borrow it 😁

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Thanks for sharing your insights @alizee and thanks for putting this together @lila_meyer. Love the format of a very short video packed with insights!