contact UI in C360

Related products: None

Hello,

I am not sure if this is on the roadmap, but I would like to see some cleaner UI for the C360 page with contacts. Currently all  companies and/or relationships that a contact is related to is displayed within the C360 with no filters on Active or inactive contact status. 

If a contact is inactive then those links to that company or relationship so no longer be displayed in the contact for the users. See below screen shot. 

Again not sure if this is already in the roadmap. Or if there is a work around please let me know so that we can make this cleaner for our user base. 

Thank you

Darshana 

Hi @darshana.shah 

Thank you for the feedback. 

Currently, if a contact is marked we do not automatically remove the association from the Company. The Company Person should be manually removed from the Company association. We have seen use-cases where CSMs would require to see Customer details even if they had left the company.

Can I know if the Active/Inactive statuses are manually updated or synced from an external source?

I am also happy to let you know that we are working on the revamp for the contact section where the Active/Inactive status will be a lot more prominent. The list view will have colored statuses to better understand if a contact is Inactive and also built-in filters to hide Inactive users from the list.

Thank you

Preethi

@darshana.shah did you get a chance to view the comments here. 

The status is manually updated. 

I look forward to the new version. We are also using People Maps now and have seen the active/inactive status is an issue there as well. We are seeing all inactive clients within the search list. 

@darshana.shah acknowledged to your comments. Thanks!

Hi @darshana.shah 

My response is specifically for the People Maps pain point that you’ve mentioned, we are revamping that as well and will try to accommodate better UI and UX. Hang in there, please.

Thanks,

Shilpa