Quick Tips: Configure Report Builder Drill Down (video)

• 20 March 2018
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5
In this 3-minute video, Karl Rumelhart, Gainsight's Chief Product Officer shows us how to configure the report drill down view and other report building options.

4 replies

Badge
Thanks Lila - I have used this feature a lot and it's been really valuable to us. 

I just wish there was a better way to update the drill down fields on multiple reports at a time.  For instance, I have configured 20 reports for a dashboard, and then I get a request for adding a field to the drill down for all of them!

Moving forward, I'll be sure to get the drill down fields ahead of time, but that's not always possible:) 
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Hi Kate, A couple questions for you... I'm guessing the global filters option in the dashboard builder doesn't help you here? Also, have you already entered this as a feature suggestion on the Community?

Thanks for your feedback!
Badge
Thanks Lila - no, the drill down fields wouldn't be affected by Global Filters.  I'll add it as a suggestion! Thanks!
Badge
Hey Lila,  

This currently only works for SFDC objects, and I think we need to add a disclaimer that this will not work for MDA.

Thanks,

Chris