US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 03/02/21 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 1 March 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/93972497920?pwd=SGJPOFNzNUxCNVZYcHJrWnRjM2FoUT09

Meeting ID: 939 7249 7920

Password: F7msaSQ3

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/acvxgAlEJZ

6 replies

Need to make a change to the Team Manager drop down stored in customer info. Not sure where this should be done.

Hi Scott, 

An email that got sent out is being stored under the wrong accounts timeline (being stored in BBVA Bancombre instead of BBVA compass). Is there any way I can move it to the right account? 

Thanks! 

Jack

Hello Scott!

I can not remember if we can do this:
Once a CTA is closed, can we generate a CTA that is 60 days out from the close date

Onboarding | Gainsight
Closed Date: 3/2/2021

Action: Create QBR CTA

QBR | Gainsight
Due Date: 5/1/2021

Badge

Hi Scott, 

I have a question about viewing the NPS at a customer level within the “NPS 2.0”. 

Do I have to create a separate report to view the NPS Score at a customer level? I am thinking of using Data Designer to merge the two survey datasets, find the average NPS at the customer level, and then group the categories into promoters, passives, and detractors. 

Thanks,

Jasmine

Also wondering if there is a way to attach or shorten links in the customer summary comments section.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi @jaw -- as I thought, no, we’re not missing something obvious on the NPS 2.0 analytics tab - that ability to aggregate by Customer isn’t available.

Again, I’m pretty sure it’s because it can really lead to confusion in NPS calculations that we withdrew it on the 2.0 tab, but waiting for details from the product owner.

Once I hear back, if they don’t have some sort of Customer Analytics sub-tab on their “to-do” list already, I’ll create a product request here and you and others can vote it up/add details, etc. if it’s a strong enough need.

That said, though, for the moment at least, you’ll have to use Data Designer to build a customer-level summary table and create a dashboard.

Best

Scott