US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 9/8/20 - 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 8 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:    Click here to join

Meeting ID: 939 7249 7920

Passcode: F7msaSQ3

Dial-in Numbers:

877 853 5257 US Toll-free

888 475 4499 US Toll-free

000 800 040 1530 India Toll-free

000 800 050 5050 India Toll-free

855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free

Find your local number: https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/acvxgAlEJZ

3 replies

Badge

Hello,

While feeding data from Gainsight into Salesforce, I receive a failure notice for some but not all accounts. The reason for failure is “the query is malformed” and the date that is being fed in appears in the following format: 1.48956E+12.

Badge

Hey Spencer - I’m setting up the integration to sync Salesforce tasks to the Timeline. I created a “test” job and I tried to run it but it’s failed.. I’m not sure how to troubleshoot it because I don’t see any failure details. I just wanted to review the job configuration you to make sure I wasn’t missing anything..

Badge

Hey Spencer, I have some questions related to updating our scorecard via rules engine. Thanks!