view in client mode functionality

Related products: CS Data Management & Integrations

Gainsight is a great tool, but sometimes it feels like the strategy that's embraced is

more of a "keeping scores behind the scenes" approach instead of a

single pane of glass/collaborative approach which I believe clients would find

more beneficial.

It would be great if Gainsight had some sort of "view in client mode" functionality for when you want to conduct a WebEx session for a client touch point meeting.  This would allow CSM's to show the day to day tasks we're working on for clients without exposing them to the internal only scores that appear, etc.

I realize some of this can be done using Success Plans, but those typically tend to be high level goals you have for an account.  What I'm talking about is more of a task list approach.  Today I use SmartSheets for this which even allows me to send update requests on tasks where client's owe me an update.

Maybe a short term solution would be to add a check box option to all CTA's.  Something like: internal only CTA or external/customer facing CTA.  And then a client view mode would allow you to present all external CTA's on a WebEx.

Thanks for considering,

Patrick
Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the post. An external (customer facing) portal is in our roadmap where we plan to expose few sections of C360 to customers and partners. Once this is implemented, I believe all of your use-cases should be solved. ETA to be decided.

Thanks,

Nitisha