US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 07/11/23 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 11 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, July 11, 2023 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, July 11, 2023 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/92587328600?pwd=WS9TVDJWOTZpOTFxVFlxeGZwblJKUT09

Meeting ID: 925 8732 8600

Password: 970938

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number: 

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aetAGucgRy

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

TEST for Scott

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Scott!

I have a question, I had to create a workaround for the Zendesk Connector 2.0 I was hoping we could review it together to see if it makes sense. 

Best,

Ben Wanless

Badge

I also have a question regarding the Zendesk Connectors, specifically Hubspot. We are trying to create a workflow, but avoid our Hubspot connector creating duplicates in our Gainsight instance. I would love to go over this in more detail during office hours, but the TLDR:

We want to bring information over from our HubSpot timelines into Gainsight once we close a sale. Our source of truth in Gainsight is the company object and we are using the API to get information into Gainsight. We only want upsert information, no inserting, to avoid making duplicate records.

The most helpful information would be to know exactly what identifiers Gainsight is using to pull timeline activity from Hubspot into Gainsight.

Thank you in advance!

Kit Lewers

Hey Scott,

I am still working on my project where we need a notification sent out to CSM’s every time an NPS survey receives a response.

I was able to set up the Journey orchestrator to send out an email containing NPS a summarized report of responses on a daily basis. However, after speaking to the business they clarified that this Survey is only sent out twice a year during a 2 week period. They would prefer an automatic notification vs a daily report of responses sent.