Gainsight Assist ability to add bus org IDs.

• 23 August 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi,

Just wanted to know if this would be a possibility or enhancement in the future? When using the Gainsight Outlook Add-in, the ability to choose the related account names that pops when linking an email, must also display the BusOrg in addition to the account name in the list to facilitate choosing the correct Account/BusOrg. 

Appreciate any help for the same or if this will be enhancement in future changes.

Thanks

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@sugandha14 I didn’t quite get it. Let me check with the product team and get back to you. 

@sai_ram Were you able to get any feedback from product?  We are also receiving the same feedback from users. It is hard to differentiate bus orgs when the same name is returned multiple times. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @katrina.crozier , I’m the new Cmgr, let me ping @PavanCh for his thoughts. 

@anirbandutta Were you able to get any feedback from product? We have since had 2 more users asking for this as we have many customers with different bus orgs and they are having a hard time differentiating between them with no additional indicator. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@anirbandutta Were you able to get any feedback from product? We have since had 2 more users asking for this as we have many customers with different bus orgs and they are having a hard time differentiating between them with no additional indicator. Thanks!

Pinging @PavanCh for anything we can share?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi sugandha14

Can you elaborate here with example on what do you mean that dropdown should display the BusOrg in addition to the account name.

Thanks