Editing Recurring CTAs

Related products: None

I use manually created CTAs as a way to help me manage reminders and tasks that must take place for my high volume of customers on an ongoing basis (i.e. monthly) however it is becoming very frustrating that after I create the CTA, I am not able to make any edits to it, specifically the frequency details of the recurrence. As a workaround, I need to ask our Gainsight Admin to delete the entire CTA and manually create a new one. It would be extremely helpful to my workflow if I had the capability to simply edit the details of a CTA rather than request for it be deleted and create a new one.
Hi Marlisa,

Let me know if I understand this correctly, you have created a recurring CTA manually & it has created a set of CTA's based on the frequency you have defined. Now you want to make edits to this (such as make it recur weekly instead of monthly)?

Apart from the frequency do you see the need to edit any other data of the CTA? Also in such cases would you expect that only the future CTA's are impacted? (i.e all CTA's whose due date > current data and were created by the recurring CTA will be modified)