SPECIAL TOPIC Tuesday 10/20/2020 Admin Office Hours: ADOPTION EXPLORER! Please Register first via link on this post for 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET Session.

• 19 October 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

Tuesday’s Admin Office Hours session will be devoted to spotlighting Adoption Explorer, including the recently released features in 6.18. The first 15-20 minutes will involve a discussion + demo, and then we will reserve time for Adoption Explorer-specific questions afterward. We will likely have time for non-Adoption Explorer questions, so please still submit those in the thread.

Thursday Admin Office Hours Special Topic: Adoption Explorer

Adoption Explorer helps manage your customer’s usage data in the Gainsight environment. Usage data stored in Gainsight’s Adoption Explorer can be analyzed for insights to drive adoption, increase revenue, design a better product, provide amazing customer service, or retain existing customers. Customer’s usage data at Company and/or Person level can be stored at both daily and weekly level along with their entitlements. Using the ingested data, admins can define new derived fields without the need of Rules Engine. 

Join us for an Adoption Explorer “Special Topic” session of Gainsight Admin Office Hours  There will be time remaining for questions afterwards.

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:    Click here to join

Meeting ID: 939 7249 7920

Passcode: F7msaSQ3

Dial-in Numbers:

877 853 5257 US Toll-free

888 475 4499 US Toll-free

000 800 040 1530 India Toll-free

000 800 050 5050 India Toll-free

855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free

Find your local number: https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/acvxgAlEJZ

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Spencer, where’s the link to register? I do not see it in the post. I could just show up, of course… ;-)

Also, is it Tuesday or Thursday? Tuesday is 10/20 and Thursday is 10/22. The subject line shows “Thursday 10/20/2020”.

Thanks!

Lyne

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi Spencer, where’s the link to register? I do not see it in the post. I could just show up, of course… ;-)

Also, is it Tuesday or Thursday? Tuesday is 10/20 and Thursday is 10/22. The subject line shows “Thursday 10/20/2020”.

Thanks!

Lyne

Yeah, I’m sorry. I’m working on fixing the subject. It is indeed tomorrow (10/20) and the link is just the Zoom link. Thanks!

Badge +2

Hi Spencer, if time I have a non adoption explorer question: Regarding the out of the box nps survey layout sections, is there a way to show relationship level nps survey feedback rolled up to the company level nps section? I have the section on both the r360 and c360 but it’s only showing feedback since we moved the survey to the relationship level on the r360 and we’d like to see it on both. Thanks! 

Wont be able to make it, I’ll follow up next session

Badge

Time permitting, I have a question on making users inactive. Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi Spencer, will this be recorded? I have another call with GS at the same time..

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi Spencer, will this be recorded? I have another call with GS at the same time..

Yes! Here is the recording: https://app.gong.io/e/c-share/?tkn=1212z7wbbvjp91geaxj3or5l8n

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@spencer_engel thank you very much!